Monday, December 7, 2015

                                     Student Success Statement
                                                The 3 Questions:

1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
''If the answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
                                                                                                                  - Lou Holtz
Reflection: 
Yeah, I guess I am a trustworthy with my parents. We have a good communication so I talk to them about things all the time. My parents are seriously my world. Yes I am committed! I am committed when I want to be. I won't give up! I will keep trying to reach the goal on top of the mountain. The third question hmm it kind of  baffles me because if you want to treat someone nicely but they are totally rude to you. Would you have to be rude to them back because the quote "Treat others the way you want to be treated"?  Does he want to be treated rude?  and would you have to be cause of the golden rule.Also would you be defining your own golden rule of treating others nice but you can't because that person's rude and you have to treat them the way they want to be treated because of the GOLDEN RULE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment