Thursday, December 17, 2015

                                       Class/ Self Evaluation
     

  1.  I liked the class. You get to learn new skills and get some time to really connect to the computer. Haha that sounds weird. My suggestion for improving the class can be a seat change. Its for others to meet new people and such.                                                                                            
  •  Yes. I did do my best in this class. I work diligently and try my best to not lose focus. The only problem is that I haven't really improved my typing tutor skills, which is something that I need to improve over the break.                                                                                                            
  1. I am committed to being a CTR person, because since I have been in this class. I learned that choosing what is right can be very beneficial in the future. It can really help you be a better person and truly be a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment