Wednesday, June 8, 2016

                              Class Evaluation

  1.  Things I liked was that I learned a lot about jobs that I didn't even know existed. I also got a chance to get in touch with my future goals. It really gave you a boost to strive for better. I also enjoyed the CTR card checks. Everybody seemed to be having a good time and it was just overall funny.
  2. Things I didn't like were speaking out loud. I mean I don't mind it but i'm really shy. I also didn't agree with the fact that we never changed seats. 
  3. Change seats every month! 
  4. Well like I had mentioned, it gave me a chance to get in touch with my personal goals. I always had them but after awhile I would forget all about them. So it helped me to strive for my goals. 
  5. Yes, I would try my best. The class was fairly simple. I already had a computer class, in the 6th grade, also I'm into computers. It was a piece of cake. 
  6. Sometimes, because I get busy with homework and sometimes I just forget but over the summer I will try to read it when I can.
  7. Yes, because I know that being a CTR person will lead you to becoming someone greater in life, also someone that knows values. 
  8. I would teach them the art of CTR! 
  9. I will always remember the snake quote. "You knew what I was when you picked me up."
Image result for kimi ni todoke

No comments:

Post a Comment