Thursday, May 12, 2016

                                                     

                                  The Villainous Snake

              '' You knew what I was when you picked me up."

                                                                                     Reflection: 
The Villainous Snake the reason why I chose to title it in such a iniquitous way is because the statement it self sounds nefarious. Let me provide a example, you smoke your way through life, slowly becoming tobacco itself. It will be a daily necessity. Once years go by and your lungs begin to crave oxygen, while your throat continues to burn. A plethora of problems will come your way. The development of cancer can occur, causing pain and remorse, you think back to the day you picked it up. Now all of this regret is useless because a long time ago you thought it was the right thing. I quote "You knew what I was when you pick me up."

No comments:

Post a Comment