Thursday, April 14, 2016

                                            Mental Health Counselor
                 
Duties and Responsibilities:
 Mental Health Counselor's provide guidance to individuals, couples, families and groups who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being. 

Salary:
$41,000

Education:
-Earn a Bachelor's degree 
-Earn a Master's degree
-Earn a Doctoral degree 

Demand for this profession:
It's likely to grow up to 19% by year 2024

Image result for mental health counselor

Reflection:
I wouldn't really enjoy being a Mental Health Counselor, because of the fact that I'm just really bad at giving advice. Plus being I don't like talking to people I don't know. I really don't like rude people either. Since there are so many different types of personality's you never know what type of person your getting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment