Thursday, March 31, 2016

                                     Psychiatrist 


Duties and Responsibilities: A psychiatrist has the job of applying clinical support for the mental illnesses or disorders of a patient. They prescribe physical medicine for the patient while a psychologist deals with the emotional part of the problem.

Salary: $181, 880

Education: A Doctoral degree and certified license in neurology and psychiatry is needed. 

Demand for this Profession: There is a growing demand for this occupation and there will be an 18% increase.

Reflection: I wouldn't enjoy being a psychiatrist because I don't really like talking to people, that I don't know. It's kinda like I forget how to speak proper english. Don't get me wrong I'm not anti-social just takes me some time to get used to someone's company. Plus I get really bad advice that I don't even use myself, I wouldn't be much of a help anyways. :P

Image result for psychiatrist

No comments:

Post a Comment