Tuesday, February 16, 2016

                                                         Student Success Statement
                                                      A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity
"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that poverty. It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it."

Reflection: This quote is pretty much saying how poverty is a choice. Well I agree yet disagree at the same time. This is because I get that we have the choice, but imagine your parents not even having the money for you to go to school. You want to go but you can't. what happens then. It's not really your choice anymore. it's just harsh reality. But if you do have the money to go to school and you have books around. you should go for it. Because education is there, now its only your choice if you want to learn. It's all up to you to achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment