Friday, January 15, 2016

                                                      Neonatologist

Duties and Responsibilities:

Neonatologist diagnose and treat newborns. Physicians refer their patients to a neonatologist for complex and high-risk births.  When babies are born prematurely, with a birth defect or with a serious illness, a neonatologist may assist with the delivery and attend to the newborn’s medical needs. 

Salary:

$ 168, 650

Education:

  • Four year bachelor of science degree
  • Medical School four years

Reflection:

I was actually trying to look for a job like this! My tia just had birth a while ago and I really liked the job. I wanna help these babies to grow up and live there lives just like any other person. It's a cool job and hopeful I can try this out when I am older.


No comments:

Post a Comment