Monday, November 16, 2015

                 Oncologist

Duties and Responsibilities:

An oncologist is a doctor that specializes in treating people with cancer. The three main types of oncologists are medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists. These different types of oncologists often work together to treat a person with cancer.

Salary:

$222,809-$351,598

Education:

Bachelor’s degree
Master’s degree
Doctor’s degree

Reflection:

I would love to be a oncologist. This is actually my dream job.  When I was in the 7th grade I saw them walk in and they looked pretty cool with their white jackets.  As the man was talking about all these different things, I feel in love with the concept of this job. I remember once it ended I told my mom that I wanted to be like them.  This job isn’t my dream, dreams never exist. This job is my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment