Thursday, November 12, 2015

                   Boxer

Duties and Responsibilities:

Becoming a professional boxer is more of a lifestyle choice than a career. In order to be successful, you will need to keep your body in peak conditions at all times, and you will constantly have to refine  and develop your strength, agility and technique. You will need to manage your diet, train every single day, and have serious drive and determination.

Salary:

Professional boxers do not earn a salary; they are paid per bout. Whilst the winner of the fight will receive the most money, the loser will also be paid for their participation in the event. Professionals also make money through sponsorship, endorsements and prize money.

Education:

There are no academic requirements for professional boxers. To thrive in this sport, you will simply need natural talent, determination, strength, technique, discipline and the ability to land a well-timed and powerful punch.

Reflection:


I wouldn’t like to be a boxer. I like wrestling but I don’t really ever see myself punching people. I mean if I did I would be undefeatable. Lol just kidding, maybe I am just to compassionate for others.  That I probably wouldn’t punch somebody in the face ever….unless they deserve it, Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment