Monday, September 28, 2015

                          Dentist


Duties and Responsibilities:

Dentists are responsible for diagnosing and treating problems with the teeth, gums, and tissue in the mouth. Dentists will meet with patients in their office routinely and remove tooth decay, fill cavities, repair teeth, and treat gum diseases.


Salary:

$145,240

Education:

Bachelors Degree
Dental School (4 Years)



Reflection:


I would like to become a Dentist.  It seems like a fun job, when I was younger I used to hate going to the dentist. I mean I still do… a bit. But it’s cool when they give you the baggie. I used to get toys and stuff!! But now I only get the tooth brush and other grown up things.  Well never mind that. Now that I am older, I would like to go more in depth with this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment